Custom Itinerary Design
individually customized itineraries
Our preferred accommodations are 4-star and 5-star luxury properties around the world. Our partnerships with some of the best luxury accommodations mean our clients can enjoy their time off while being well cared for with VIP status. We communicate directly with the property management teams, ensuring our clients’ arrivals are flagged and anticipated by the staff.
Moving from place to place isn’t always the fun part of travel. When our clients need to transfer from one location to another, we prefer booking a black car service with a professional and knowledgeable driver. Whether being picked up after a long international flight or taken to the central train station to journey on to the next city on the itinerary, the transfer is much more pleasant in a luxury vehicle.
Planes, trains, and automobiles! We work with our clients to understand the best way to get them from place to place, based on their preferences and required travel distances. While some clients prefer to handle their own international flights to get there and back, we handle all transportation needs once our clients have hit the ground and until they depart for home to ensure a seamlessly integrated travel experience.
Tours & Activities
This is where we really shine and what makes our custom itineraries so memorable. Based on our clients’ interests, hobbies and passions, we curate a unique set of experiences just for them. Cook with an Italian grandmother in her home? No problem! Tour a favorite wine region with a Master of Wine? We can arrange that! Explore hard to reach and untouched areas by helicopter. Done! Take a private guided tour of a city’s sights? No sweat! Our clients just need to show up at the scheduled time, all of the arrangements will be taken care of for them. While we welcome any ideas our clients have, we know they look to us for unique and unimagined experiences. This is why we have the most trusted and knowledgeable one-the-ground partners in the world, so we can provide our clients with experiences that will teach, entertain, challenge, and excite, providing lifelong memories of the far corners of the world they visit.
Travel Management & Documentation
We package up all of the details and present our clients with a document containing trip details, reservation confirmation numbers, activity vouchers and contact information for every component of their trip. We even sprinkle in helpful details and information about the places they will visit, both to help in preparing for the trip and while they are on their adventure. Our clients can also download our travel app and take their itinerary with them, so they never have to worry about how to locate their itinerary or where they are off to next!
While our clients are on their trips, we are periodically checking with our partners to ensure everything is running smoothly. If unexpected hiccups in a trip are spotted, we are usually working proactively with our partners to address so our clients never know there were any potential issues and can continue to enjoy their stress-free travels. And at any time, our clients can contact our on-the-ground partners or us to get any additional assistance they may need.
Curious what we can do for our clients?
Below is a select list of highlights from itineraries we’ve planned for our clients or taken ourselves. This is just a sample of what we can plan for our clients.
Family Italian Vacation
Parents and 13 year old son traveling to Italy for 10 days. Son interested in ancient Rome, parents are foodies.
- Golf Cart Tour of Rome
- Colosseum Tour
- Private Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Tour
- Castello di Velona Resort – Thermal Spa & Winery
- Visits to four Tuscan hill towns
- Gelato Making Class
- Galleria dell’Accademia private guided tour
Couple celebrating 10th anniversary with two week trip to Australia.
- Lizard Island, Private island on The Great Barrier Reef
- Scuba & Snorkeling
- Longitude 131 Luxury Resort
- Guided tour of Uluru
- Field of Light tour
- Dinner Under the Stars
- Breakfast with Kangaroos
- Winery Tours with Master of Wine
- Private driver for winery tours
- Taste Birth Year Wines & Centennial Wine at Seppeltsfield Winery
- Private guided tour of Melbourne in luxury vehicle
- Great Ocean Road – private coastal guided tour with scenic private flight
Couple’s Vacation to South America
Couple traveling to Argentina & Uruguay for 11 days.
- Private guided tour with guide, driver and luxury vehicle
- Traditional asado barbecue at an estancia (ranch)
- Four Seasons Carmelo
- Private guided walking tour of Colonia (UNESCO Heritage Portuguese Colonial city)
- Private guided tour of Patagonian lake district in luxury vehicle
- Cavas Wine Lodge
- Private car & driver, winery visits (2 days, 6 wineries), lunch at winery with wine pairing
- Complimentary dinners at Cavas and gourmet restaurants in town, private driver
Family Spring Break in Spain
Family of five traveling to Spain for 9 days, children 8-13 years old.
- Private Walk of the Gothic Quarter & Market Tour
- Private Day Trip to Monserrat with guide and driver
- Private Tour of Park Güell & the Sagrada Familia
- Private Boat Trip on the Guadalquivir River
- Private Flamenco Dance Class + Flamenco Show
- Private Guided Day Trip to an Olive Mill, a White Village & Ronda
- Private Tile Painting and Ceramics Class